10 x 10 Challenge
I love a good fashion challenge. When I discovered Style Bee’s 10 x 10 challenge, the other night researching fashion trends, I decided to try it out for myself. I’ve opted to do this challenge for 10 work days. I’m beginning the challenge on January 25th. Want to follow along? I’ll be posting my outfits on social media and a reflection on the blog upon the conclusion of the challenge.
Maybe this seems daunting to you… and to that, I say all the more reason to try it! For those of you like me who love to plan ahead… Style Bee has an excellent worksheet to plan out the entire 10 X 10 challenge. There are plenty of ideas on how to get started on her site. I’ve also included a few of her basic guidelines in today’s post and the ten items I’ve picked out of my closet for the challenge.
Style Bee’s basic guidelines for a 10 x 10 challenge are:
- PICK ANY 10 ITEMS FROM YOUR CURRENT CLOSET
- STYLE THOSE ITEMS INTO 10 DIFFERENT LOOKS
- USE 10 DAYS TO DO IT
- HAVE FUN AND DON’T TAKE IT TOO SERIOUSLY!
WHAT IS INCLUDED?
Any core closet item you choose counts as a part of your 10 items.
- COATS (Note: It’s winter time, I’ve moved coats to the accessories portion for the challenge)
WHAT IS NOT INCLUDED?
Any accessories or jewelry you add to a look does not count as a part of your 10 items.
The 10 items I’ve picked for this challenge are (similar items are linked in the widget below):
- Banana Republic Black Dress
- Calvin Klein Red Heels
- Nine West Polka Dot Heels
- Banana Republic Black Dress Pants
- Ann Taylor Grey Sweater
- Halogen Black and White Striped Turtleneck
- Ann Taylor White and Black Striped Top
- Ann Taylor Black and White Square Patterned Tie-Neck Top
- Tahari White and Black Striped Blazer
- Ann Taylor Black Floral Ruffled Top