Fall 2018 Causebox Review
Have you ever clicked the “buy” button simply because you saw a Facebook ad? I did, to try Causebox.
So, what is Causebox? Causebox is a subscription box that has 6-8 products in it from socially conscious brands.
I was super curious to try it out and see what it was all about. The Fall Box that I received contained six items. To be totally transparent, I sold two of the six items on Poshmark because I knew I wouldn’t use them and ended up paying for my first box that way.
What came in the Fall 2018 Causebox?
- October Jaipur Everyday Tote retails for $80
- Bloom and Give Scarf retails for $60
- Kalos Moisturizer retails for $28
- S’well Waterbottle retails for $45 (this item was originally going to be a really cool cheeseboard)
- Papersource notecards retails for $12
- Realher Eyeshadow Palette and Brush retails for $38
My favorite products in this Fall 2018 box are by far the scarf and eyeshadow palette. I’m excited to keep seeing what Causebox keeps coming up with for future boxes.